this blog contains information for .net and sql stuffs. You can find various tips and tricks to overcome problem you may be facing in ...

Monday, July 12, 2010

Change Local Working Folder Path in TFS…

Hi, all

Before a few days ago, I was using TFS as our version control system. When I tried to get latest for first time, It asked me for local path where It would be copied from server.

Later on, I needed to change my local path to somewhere else and when I was looking in TFS window to change my local path, I was wondered there were no such options which leads me to change my local working path.

I tried to find in web and I got solution.

In VsàFile menuàSource ControlàWork Space this will leads you a dialog box which shows all workspace on your computer.

You can change any of the lists by editing it.

I hope this will be helpful.

No comments: